Shipping Carriers - Fedex/UPS/USPS
Rates posted are based on a 1 lb package. Shipments that exceed 1 lb and/or contain hazardous materials or oversized goods will have additional charges based on individual circumstances. Rates are subject to change without notice. Rates vary based on order payment method. Rates include current fuel surcharges.
STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING CHARGES - $23.99
- Guaranteed delivery times are based on your zip code.
- Not all services are available in all areas.
Customers will be notified when their shipment is ready to be shipped along with the tracking number. However, we encourage our customers to ascertain the current stock and backorder status of products before placing the order online. Special order items and custom items might take longer time to ship.
Throughout the year, ACC JEWELERS closes for various holidays. This may affect some shipping times.
All carriers are responsible and liable for any damages that occur during transit. If you suspect any damage or shortage caused during transit, follow these instructions:
- Do not sign freight bill or receipt without making a notation on the freight bill.
- Retain all packing material and shipping cartons until the carrier has made an inspection.
- File a claim directly with the carrier within 15 days. ACC JEWELERS cannot file a claim for you.
Your satisfaction is our utmost priority that is why we make sure that we take care to accept consignments of only the finest available jewelry pieces from our consulting clients. However, if for any reason you are not completely happy with your purchase, we have prepared a seamless return process.
We accept returns for a full refund within ten (10) days of shipment from our facility, and within thirty (30) days of shipment for product exchanges. Because some of the pieces we take on consignment are unique or “one of a kind” pieces, exchanges may not be possible and we will notify you by e-mail if that is the case.
Items marked “Final Sale” are not returnable because of their highly discounted price. These items will be noted as Final Sale items in our store.
Please note also that refunds are not issued for any expedited shipping or international shipping charges (such as USPS Priority or UPS two day, next day or overnight services), regardless of the reason for your return or exchange.
After 30 days has passed from the date of delivery receipt, there will be NO refunds or exchanges.
Here is the step-by-step procedure of our return process:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an Insured Return Label.
- Send back the item using its original packaging, unworn, and free of any damage, using the Insured Return Label, with all the documentation you received upon purchase such as diamond grading reports or appraisal(s).
- Drop the items you intend to return at the nearest Post Office, UPS Store, Kinko’s or other authorized forwarding facility.
- We will send a confirmation e-mail once your item was received in our sorting facility.
- Once your returned item was checked and certified by our Quality Assurance Department we will proceed with the necessary refund or exchange you requested. Please allow five (5) to fifteen (15) business days for this process to complete.
Your refund will be credited back to your account if you are the original cardholder or purchaser of the item. It usually takes seven (7) to ten (10) working days to post funds to your account for refund request amounting to USD $1,000 and above.
Items that are purchased through checks and are credited under USD $1,000 may be refunded through check. And this will be sent via standard US Mail to the billing address you provided upon the original purchase (unless otherwise requested) this normally takes a week after the return has processed.
Items paid through PayPal® can be refunded through PayPal credit within two (2) weeks, but there will be no refund of amounts paid to cover PayPal® charges.
If you received the item as a gift, we will provide you with a gift certificate equivalent to the price of the item you returned.
TAKE NOTE that miscellaneous expenses incurred as top up service to the original order such as resizing, stone alteration and engraving are all non-refundable.
If you are expecting a replacement, you will receive an email once the outbound shipment date has been set. And you will also receive a shipping confirmation e-mail once the item was already outbound for shipment.